Sally hawkins

Sally hawkins

Monday 31 March 2014

Sally Hawkins dedicated her best supporting actress award to her mother, © UTV News

Sally Hawkins dedicated her best supporting actress award to her mother. She was presented with the award for her performance in Woody Allen's Blue Jasmine by Richard E Grant.
"I'm just one face out of many who made this film possible," she said.
"I couldn't be here without an incredible cast and crew, and I really struck gold with this film. So thank you to dearest Woody and dear Cate (Blanchett) and last but not least, thank you to my family for helping me be able to do what I wanted to do - and Happy Mother's Day. For Mrs Hawkins."

http://www.u.tv/Entertainment/Cruise-receives-Empire-legend-award/19fbe9a6-bd0e-476e-896d-5fe1e899f946

No comments:

Post a Comment